R8 021Per Person Per Night *
Rates are subject to availability and time of travel. Rates might be subject to currency fluctuations.
• Families with children 6 (six) years to 11 (eleven) years must book private activities at an additional rate, subject to availability.
• No childcare facilities or baby-sitters are available at any of the accommodation provided by the Company
• Children must be under the care of their parents or guardians at all times.
• Children under the age of 16 (sixteen) years are to share rooms with an adult at all times.
• Children below the age of 12 (twelve) years may not participate in certain of the activities included in the Services provided by the Company.
• Families travelling with children below the age of 12 (twelve) must book private activities at an additional charge.
Okavango Delta, Botswana
- Type:Safari Lodge
Camp Okavango, a unique and exclusive African safari camp is situated on the remote Nxaragha Island. This hidden treasure, in the heart of the permanent Okavango Delta, assures its guests of an unparalleled year-round water wilderness experience. To ensure a peaceful and genuine safari experience, Camp Okavango accommodates just twenty-four guests. There are eleven intimate Safari suites and one Family suite consisting of two bedrooms and each with an en-suite bathroom. Each of the guest suites have been built on individual raised wooden platforms and set beneath the thick Okavango Delta vegetation. Water-based activities are conducted by experienced professional guides who will expertly navigate guests through the many meandering, reed-lined waterways. Roam the vast expanses of water from the comfort of a modern motorboat or explore the intricacies of the Okavango Delta the quiet old-fashioned way, in the traditional mokoro (dugout canoe). For those wanting to get a little closer to nature, guided bush walks are conducted on a number of the nearby islands, offering an opportunity to track some of the larger land-based species that inhabit this water wilderness. Birding opportunities are outstanding and anglers may put their skill against bream and tiger fish. Camp Okavango is a water-based camp and game-drive activities, using safari vehicles, are not possible.
- ‐ Bar
- ‐ Boating Seasonal
- ‐ Boma
- ‐ Bush Walks/Safaris
- ‐ Charter Flight
- ‐ Curio Shop
- ‐ Eco Friendly
- ‐ Malaria Area
- ‐ Mokoro Safaris
- ‐ Photographic Safaris
- ‐ Stargazing
- ‐ Swimming Pool