Terms & Conditions
No personal information such as e-mail addresses will be shared with or sold to anyone else. For your added protection this website subscribes to and complies with the voluntary privacy principles contained in the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002.
“This website” and “we” means www.progolfsafaris.com or Pro Golf Safaris and Golf Tours (Pty) Ltd as the context determines.
“User” means any person accessing any part of the website
The following Terms & Conditions are agreed upon when using this website:
1.. Copyright © 2012. Pro Golf Safaris and Golf Tours (Pty) Ltd, First Floor, Merlot House, The Vineyards Office Estate, 99 Jip de Jager, Bellville, Cape Town, South Africa
Intellectual Property Rights
2.. All the content contained within this site, including pictures, text, designs, layout design, graphics such as maps and logo’s are the intellectual property of Pro Golf Safaris and Golf Tours (Pty) Ltd and its associated companies and are as such protected by South African and International Intellectual Property Law
3. Pro Golf Safaris and Golf Tours (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to make changes to this website and user agreement without consultation and at any time without notice
Collection of personal data
5. Where personal information (such as your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and credit card information) is submitted to the site by the user (e.g. through sending an e-mail) the following principles are observed in the handling of that information:
a. This website collects processes and stores only such personal information regarding users as is necessary to provide the services offered. The specific purpose for which information is collected is apparent from the context in which it is requested.
b. This website will not use the personal information submitted for any other purpose other than the efficient provision of services, including this website, without obtaining the prior written approval of the user or unless required to do so by law.
c. This website will keep records of all personal information collected and the specific purpose for which it was collected for a period of one year from the date on which it was last used.
d. This website will not disclose any personal information regarding a user to any third party unless the prior written agreement of the user is obtained or the website is required or permitted to do so by law.
e. If information is released with the user’s consent this website will retain a record of the information released, the third party to which it was released, the reason for the release and the date of release, for a period of one year.
f. This website will destroy or delete any personal information which has become obsolete.
6. Note that, as permitted by the ECT Act, this website may use personal information collected to compile profiles for statistical purposes and trade in these profiles. No information contained in the profiles or statistics will be able to be linked to any specific user.
7. The user consents to the website owner sending marketing material to the user per email form time to time should the user submit his or her email address on the website. The user’s email address shall not be passed to any third party unless this is specifically requested by the user, and the user can unsubscribe from receipt of such emails by request to the website owner.
Collection of anonymous data
8. In order to provide the best possible service, this website may use standard technology to collect information about the use of this site. This technology is not able to identify individual users but simply allows this website to collect statistics.
9. This website may utilise temporary or session cookies to keep track of users' browsing habits.
Cookies are small pieces of information sent to the user's browser and stored on the user's hard drive. Temporary or session cookies expire and are deleted when your browser is closed.
Cookies by themselves cannot be used to personally identify users.
If necessary users can alter the manner in which their browser handles cookies.
Links to other websites
11. While reasonable measures are taken to ensure the security and integrity of information submitted to this site, this website can not under any circumstances be held liable for any loss or other damage sustained by a user or users as a result of the intentional or accidental release of information by an employee of Pro Golf Safaris and Golf Tours (Pty) Ltd or any third party.